Monday, October 25, 2010

I actually came to look at the leaves.

I made it to Nashville!! So far this little fall tour of mine has been amazing. Here's a run down:

First off, I had an amazing set of my own at the Purple Fiddle in Thomas, WV with Serena Jean joining me for most of the set AND special guest appearance by the Hannah sisters. Then a beautiful drive down the mountains to Asheville, NC for a set with Serena Jean and another with Charlie Faye. What next?!?!? A fantastic night filling in on guitar with Kelley and the Cowboys at the Garage in Winston-Salem, NC, and plenty of sitting in with good friends JP Harris and the Tough Choices.

Then onto Charlotte for another set with Charlie Faye at the Double Door. Finally staying in one town for more than a few hours, we had quite a time this past Sunday at the Thirsty Beaver in Charlotte; with sets from myself, Serena Jean, Jen Duke AND Charlie Faye. And of course lots of singing together.

And now I find myself with a day off in Nashville! Will be playing tomorrow with Serena Jean at the Basement, and then I'm off to Lafayette for Blackpot; good thing I brought my dancing shoes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment