Tuesday, February 15, 2011

"When You're Dancing" release show this Fri Feb 18th at Zebulon!!

Join us this Friday, February 18th at Zebulon in Brooklyn, NY for a celebration of the release of my new EP, "When You're Dancing."  In honor of such endeavors, I've assembled my live band, Hobson's Choice to give the tunes (and you) a proper workout.  AND it's FREE!!!  Here's the night's lineup:
 

9pm - Jeff Malinowski - www.basementband.net
10pm - Hobson's Choice - www.thomasbryaneaton.com
11pm - Red Horse - www.myspace.com/redhorseny
12am - Crooks - www.myspace.com/crookscountry

more info on FACEBOOK 

AND I'll have copies of the EP on a limited edition CD run which I printed in order to fund a limited edition vinyl release forthcoming!  You can check out and purchase the album digitally right here!!



No comments:

Post a Comment