Monday, June 13, 2011

The New Tire Mini Tour 2011 AND a new video

In honor of my new tires, this weekend I'll be heading to my old stomping grounds in upstate New York. First a couple solo sets; starting in Rochester at Boulder Coffee on June 16th, then in Cortland where I'll be opening up for good friends Digger Jones at The Stone Lounge on June 17th.

THEN this Saturday, June 18th, I'll be having the good fortune of playing with my band Hobson's Choice at my favorite venue (The Chapterhouse) in my favorite town (Ithaca)!!! What good fortune. Opening the show will be the new powerhouse duo, Sunday Vipers featuring Steve Gollnick and Billy Cote.

AND

Here's a new video of a solo rendition of my tune "I Can't Hear" from the American Folk Art Museum a few months back.

No comments:

Post a Comment